How to Use GraphDogpound (Historical)
Data From This Station is Available During the Following Periods
PAMZ Data Help
Select a monitoring station by clicking it's marker on the map, or from the list located in the top right hand side of this website.
Once a station has been selected, utilize the three tabs to control the display of data. The Map tab will display the location of the selected station plotted on a map of Central Alberta. The Graph tab will display air quality data in a user friendly format. The Table tab will display data values in tabular format.
Holding your mouse over a data point on the graph will display a pop up window with detailed information about that particular point.
You can add more values to the graph by toggling the checkboxes below. Note that the graph can display up to three parameters at one time and two different scales.
Zoom in on the graph by clicking and dragging your mouse. If viewing a continuous station, and your selection is less than 2 hours, the graph will automatically reload data at 5 minute intervals.
Please Select Monitoring Station
- Baseline Mountain
- Blindman Industrial Park (Historical)
- Bluffton (Historical)
- Bow Summit
- Bowden North (Historical)
- Calumet (Historical)
- Carlos (Historical)
- Caroline (Continuous)
- Crestomere (Historical)
- Crossfield-Carstairs (Historical)
- Delburne (Continuous)
- Dogpound (Historical)
- Eagle Hill (Historical)
- Everdell (Historical)
- Evergreen (Historical)
- Fallen Timber
- Ferrier Acres (Historical)
- Ferrier Sattelite
- Gadsby Lake (Historical)
- Harlech (special)
- Horn Hill (Historical)
- Innisfail North (Historical)
- Jackson Creek (Historical)
- James River - Kyler (Historical)
- Lacombe (Historical)
- Lancaster (Historical)
- Limestone Mountain
- Louis Lake (Historical)
- Mirror (Historical)
- Nevis (Historical)
- Panther River
- Parker Ridge
- Raven River
- Red Deer Edgar Industrial 2 (Historical)
- Red Deer Riverside (Continuous)
- Rocky Mountain House North
- South Elkton
- Sylvan Lake
- Sylvan Lake East
- Trochu (Historical)
- Twin Lakes
- West Sundre (Historical)
Notes Concerning Data Quality:
PAMZ data includes:
- Data that has been subjected to rigorous quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) processes. Data collected prior to the beginning of last month will normally have undergone QA/QC processing.
- Raw data that must undergo QA/QC processes before it can be considered valid. The most recent data available on the PAMZ site is raw data.
Most raw data differs only slightly from data that has undergone QA/QC processing. Significant differences are rare.
PAMZ continuous and passive data is also available through the CASA Data Warehouse.
The PAMZ website maintains continuous data for two years and passive data for one year. Older data can be accessed through the CASA Data Warehouse.
- AAAQO => Alberta Ambient Air Quality Objective
- AAAQG => Alberta Ambient Air Quality Guideline