Technical Working Group (TWG)
- Operation of the zonal AQM Program
- Assesses the data collected by the program
- Recommends management strategies to the PAMZ Board based on data collected.
Human Health Committee (HHC) Currently in Abeyance
- Acts as a forum to explore and address issues affecting human health that may be associated with air pollution.
- Current focus: development of a human health assessment and community exposure monitoring program.
Issues Response Group
Oversees the formal process used by PAMZ to:
- Identify and prioritize issues of concern to residents of the airshed zone.
- Develop action plans to address the highest-priority issues.
- Communicate information about PAMZ, its monitoring program and other activities to the public.
- Increase public awareness and involvement in air quality issues.
- Ensure PAMZs' financial activities are legal, efficient, effective and accountable.
- Raise funds to support PAMZ activities including the Regional Air Quality Management Program in a sustainable fashion.